Stomach bulge

I'm roundish in the middle as well, my stormtrooper costume bears that out a bit! If you walk around holding the EE-3 across your midsection, no one will see your belly. Also, I think fans tend to look mostly at the helmet. I've lost 12 pounds since I got my armor a little over a month ago and it's made a difference. Now I've got to keep on exercising!! I want to look good in the flight suit as well :)

BTW, I think you look fine in the photo. I don't see a "chubby Boba" by any means.
Your costume is awesome!

Due to the 300 forums, change in diet and other factors like a great accountabilibuddy (300 forum workout buddy) I lost over 3 inches around my middle causing me to have my Boba vest altered to fit me. :)

Here's the suit on for the first time before being altered. I had last worn it in March and that vest was tight!

normal_IMG_2601.jpg

For a quick fix [know a costuming bud who's gut sticks out way too much, loves his food but lacks the will to burn it out], foam lined the chest area to 'level' out the gut and chest. Worked out well for him, and disguised/hid his gut. ;)

Hope that helps...

Stay safe,

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
sad thing is I've got a membership to a nice gym but never use it. I dont have anyone to work out with so it's kind of discouraging. I dont want the gut when I finish my fett... maybe this thread will be my motivation to get back at working out.

Or you just be lucky like me and be almost 40 years old and weigh 165........God bless a fast metabilism. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know for me it has been a up and down battle since i started dieting and excersing i do real good than i break down and pig out one thing that really worked for me in the past was weight watchers and i like said on my previous post trading in meats and vegs for carbs

i lost 18 lbs this year.

give up fast food. cook at home.

the only fast food i really ate was taco bell, wendys, and qdoba, which aren't bad ones but with improved diet at home and continued exercise i've steadily lost weight.

i always had abs anyway...but all excess fat anywhere else is gone

if you're already on burger king and mcdonalds, you're screwed. unless you are 15 and can metabolically support such food.

i truly believe fast food is the only culprit for keeping on weight, even with exercise..if you're fueling your body with $1 mcchickens it's just not going to happen.

ya giving up fast food really does help too sadly i just ate some taco bell =/ least i count calories so i know what i can eat later

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back