US Divers belt buckle- finished- sorry, no more orders.

KoRn3000

Active Hunter
Hi folks.
I made the Us Divers belt buckle from the blueprints that Count Dookie posted here at TDH.
There seems to be a little interest in these here, soooo.

They are made of 1.5mm thick aluminum (Thanks to Boba Leo for the comparison pics.), the original seems to be that thickness.
They are not made in a flash. I use hand tools to cut, shape, file and bend these to their final form.
There may be some scratches on them, but they can be rubbed of with some steelwool (i tried it, looks great).

The price is $20 dollars + shipping (US & Worldwide = $8 dollars, Europe = $6 dollars)

UPDATE:
This is now a official run list. I will be doing these on a permanent basis now, so everyone who needs these will be able to contact me when they want.
I changed the thread name, and those who don't want in please PM me.
Those who are in, please paypal me mortenkaarby@hotmail.com
Include your TDH name and make sure you have the right adress in your paypal account.
First come, first served.
They are made by order, so expect about a weeks time in production.
I will ship them out every weekend.

So. If you are interested speak up.

UPDATE #2
BELTMATERIAL!!!
I stumbled over some beltmaterial today(y)
They are 2" wide and i will be able to provide this to those who want it. They will be $5 dollars pr.meter (just metric for me guys, sorry;)) (or ca.40inch:D)
I think you will have to measure a little more than around your waist so there is enough room to fasten it to the buckle.
If you order this with your buckle the shipping will be $2 bucks more, and if you just want the beltmaterial that will be $8 dollars.

Cheers:cheers

Picture:

DSC00393.gif

belt2.jpg

belt1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll be in it ,only if it comes with the U.S divers print on it ....
only joking , i will be in it

if i think of it tonight i'll grab the calipers and measure mine. the metal looks a *little* thin, but not bad. if it could go ever so slightly thicker (.5mm or so?) i think it would be perfect.

Put on in the list, and tell me where I can send the payment, and as soon as time can be sending this, thank you Leo

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back