US Divers belt buckle- finished- sorry, no more orders.

Well Bactawork.... Here's some pics of your buckle.
How does it look? It is ready to ship. Just say the word.

DSC_0376..JPG

DSC_0374..JPG

DSC_0375..JPG

DSC_0377..JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good, although it looks like it might need to be trimmed down a bit (marked below). I could do it myself unless you dont mind trimming it up real quick before you ship it. Either way, thanks again for doing this for me!

supertrooperbuckle.jpg

Its hard to tell from the angle, but I wanna say the pic below looks like the lip is relatively short.

Morten, buckets off to you for doing these :cheers Not sure how I missed it, but it's about time someone
stepped up to make these for the members. And a great job too !

Chris

Looking good, although it looks like it might need to be trimmed down a bit (marked below). I could do it myself unless you dont mind trimming it up real quick before you ship it. Either way, thanks again for doing this for me!

supertrooperbuckle.jpg

Its hard to tell from the angle, but I wanna say the pic below looks like the lip is relatively short.
Sure will do.
Will ship it out to you tomorrow then.

Morten, buckets off to you for doing these :cheers Not sure how I missed it, but it's about time someone
stepped up to make these for the members. And a great job too !

Chris
Thank you for your comment Chris. I really enjoy making the buckles for the community.

Buckle arrived safe n sound. Thanks again for the excellent custom work, cant thank you enough!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back