Holiday Special Boba Fett Costume

Boba die Wix

Active Hunter
Hi Guys,

depending on Scotts great Costume and reference pics I started a new project.
Here´re some pictures of my Holiday Special Version. It´s quite finished today, all I need are both gauntlets. Pics´will follow of the complete suit.

Best

Sven

t2k9i8w7.jpg

ej5ktrp2.jpg

q6ymvyja.jpg

dtl9i68l.jpg

vxnulqcd.jpg

eykie6zw.jpg

jqc9j9a2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice setup you've got there. Helmet looks very sharp, and it all matches beautifully. Well done, can't wait to see the whole thing on you! :D

Oooo very nice! Holiday Fett has always has those most different color combination...but it works masterfully!

That helmet is seriously nice man.

Really cool. You did a great job on everything, especially the weapons. What color did you use for the topcoat on the shoulders and the upper area of the backplate?

WOAH!!!! Thats pretty friggin sweet!!!! Look forward to completed suit pics!!!
D

Yet another example that really tells me I want to do the Holiday Special Fett over ESB. I can't wait to see the whole ensemble together! :D

man, i love your alternate fett costumes. i love seeing people do these more rare costumes

Very cool! I love the fact that you aren't just usung all the regular Fett armor but making shape changes. Don't forget to make a list of all the colors, too.

Is that a set of kid's bicycle forks on your rifle there? LOL!

This just in.....I sorta hate you. :lol: :p ;) I wish I had that much talent, your peices are aboutly awsome! :cheers I can't wait to see it together either, it will deffintly be one of the best Holiday Fett's ever.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back