"FINISHED" JANGO PICTURES

tk1191

New Hunter
I "finished" my Jango finally, and wore it to a couple of events. Still need to make some adjustments, but I've been happy with how it turned out. I would like to say thanks to everyone on here who helped me out with making parts, painting, and all the information that was given.

I would also like to give a big thanks to Gary Furgason BH9031 for all the work he did helping me get this done.

Thanks Again
Jeremiah
:cheers

http://s403.photobucket.com/albums/pp112/jeremiah_007/Jango/

Here is a breakdown of where I got the items

Helmet - BKBT
Guns - BKBT
Girthbelt - Benkenove
Holsters - Cruzer
Ammo Belt - Seeker
Flightsuit/Vest - Bobamaker
Armor - Wickedbeard
Gauntlets/Jet Pack - Man of War Studios (Cruzer did some finish work on gauntlets)
Painting - Predator MV
Boots - GBX

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice.

Are those Westars? Cruzer did a fantastic job on the holsters. They fit very well.

My guns were fan made, I am very happy with them because of the metal they were made of. I'm not sure who made them, but BKBT might know.

I am very happy with the holsters as well, they fit perfectly the first time the guns found their home.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! I wouldn't have been able to put it together without all of you.

Looks really nice, but I did happen to notice that you've got your shin armor reversed. The lower side should be facing outwards. ;)

LOL!! I just noticed that. I didn't even catch it while putting them on. Thank god for velcro and not permanently mounted parts.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back