MOW New ROTJ GAuntlets Now Available !

Hey Guys,

I've been receiving word that the new kits are a bit more challenging to assemble for some..So what I'm going to do to help the situation is from this moment on all newly purchased gauntlets will come fully assembled.

NEW ROTJ GAUNTLETS COME FULLY ASSEMBLED. COST IS $325.00 SHIPPED IN THE U.S. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE $350.00 SHIPPED.

Hope this helps,

Last edited by a moderator:
how long will you be offering these? i am new to this, so i building my fett costume and the gauntlets are one the last peices i need. i ordered some other gauntlets ,but who knows when i will get them. some of you know what i am talking about. i am thinking of selling them when i get them and go with these awesome gauntlets.

(ONE SET OF ROTJ GAUNTLETS REMAINING)

Hey Guys,

Thanks for another great run..I really appreciate it.

If anyone is interested...I have one remaining set of ROTJ gauntlets still available. They're already assembled so all you need to do is paint them. Cost is $300.00 with US shipping included. I'm also offering the original painted set I used in the photos. They're on eBay at the moment but if anyone would like to purchase them off-line please drop me a pm for details.

Hope this helps and thanks again for your support..

Best,
Christian

just got mine today and WOW> great job christian!!!! start out of the box!!!
001-8.jpg

Anyone give a newbie an opinion on gauntlet material? I would think metal would give a most realistic and weathered look, but is there a weight issue?

Wow...

I think I may need to pick up a set of these. Excellent work. Very clean and well done.

Are you going to be offering these again?

Just wanted to update this thread:

These are the current models for 09"

I've 86'd both vacuum-formed bottoms and velcro. All Man of War Studios gauntlets now come standard with hard bottoms, flat hinges and micro closures.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back