mando books

Codika

Hunter
i was wondering what books are mando books?
ive read the RC books and the bounty hunter wars. and the boba fett series. and the LOTF series,but what other books have alot of mando activity or are about mandalorians.can any one help?
also comics included;)

thanks everyone

I haven't read it yet, but I was told and read online that Mandos play a part in the last NJO book, The Unifying Force. Looking forward to reading it once I get that far ;)

If you have the MMPB version of LOTF: Sacrifice, then you should also have a copy of Karen Traviss', Boba Fett: A Practical Man, originally released as an e-novella. Events in that short story lead to the Mando's role in TUF, I believe. and it introduces Goran Beviin as well as a few other Mandos.

i dont think i have an MMPB version id have read that if it was in there but ill look that up thank you

You're welcome! I bought the e-version of APM, even went so far as to email Karen herself about what site allowed for PayPal, and she helped me find one, but was very happy to find it in print! I think my copy was on my other computer, which we ended up giving to a family member, so now I still have it in hand! (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back