ESB Gloves!!

I too own a pair and LOVE them. :D

Looking at your gloved hands holding a Blastech EE-3, you start thinking "Maybe I AM Boba Fett!". ;)

I certainly haven't seen anything on the market that comes close to their accuracy! :)

I didn't get mine on eBay though, I just sent an email and worked the deal out that way... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fetthunter wrote:I didn't get mine on eBay though, I just sent an email and worked the deal out that way... ;)

Well I think it clearly states in their auctions not to e-mail them about anything other than the actual gloves listed, so I never bothered doing that. Although I wish I would have, I probably would have nabbed them way sooner! ;)

Well Paid Killer wrote:Well I think it clearly states in their auctions not to e-mail them about anything other than the actual gloves listed, so I never bothered doing that. Although I wish I would have, I probably would have nabbed them way sooner! ;)

Well, when I got mine, I don't think they had any on eBay. I tracked down the email, and the rest is history. :D

Besides, if they *REALLY* want your business, they'll sell you some gloves, eBay or not. ;)

Wow, $99 sounds like a lot for a pair of gloves. They aren't that hard to make, but his are supposed to be good.

slave1 will often sell gloves off-line for the final price of his last auction. It depends on availability though.

Phil

fettalike wrote:Wow, $99 sounds like a lot for a pair of gloves. They aren't that hard to make, but his are supposed to be good.

I made a pair. HIS are BETTER. ;)

So my gloves have arrived and I can say I'm pleased :D. Once I really took a look at them they really don't seem like they’d be the hardest things to make but better him them me I guess. And to all of my ESB hunters, he also let me know that the dye he now uses makes them even better for our suits do to their darker coloring. In fact he also said if you were looking to use them for the ROTJ version they’d have to be lightened up some! So get them while you can because they're better than anything out there. To tell you the truth, it’s going to be hard to weather them up after blowing $95 bucks that’s for sure!!

Say guys, how do those gloves compare to these?

BFGloves1.JPG

And, uhh, guess why I want to know...?

::Edit:: Took out the auction link and posted the picture directly.

If you are building a pre-pro Fett, then they are great. But if you are building either movie-version suit, then they are wrong. But hey, be creative and do what works best for you.

Well like bobafettish said man, if your not going for that post production look your kinda screwed. You're better off just letting those go like I did and hunt for a better pair!

Bountys Hunted wrote::( :(

So, what needs to be done to convert them to ESB or ROTJ?

At least you'll have to remove the 7th Division (circle with hourglass) patch from the left glove and the TRADOC patch (circle with bar in the middle) from the right glove. Since they're leather, I don't know if you want to go through the trouble of making them the right color using leather dye, etc... :)

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back