12" Action figure vehicles?

Southern hunter

Active Hunter
Hi everyone, I'm back from the land of the unemployed. :) Got a full-time job Friday,so I'm back on the forum occasionally now. (y)

I've been wondering and checking flea-bay for some accessories: vehicles etc, for the larger 12" Star Wars action figures. All I can find is Han Solo on a Wampa. :(

Are there any land-speeders, speeder bikes, TIE fighters, X-Wings etc for the larger action figures? I'm guessing not because they would be huge and correspondingly expensive, but I thought I'd ask this community just in case. ;)

All I can find is Han Solo on a Wampa.

Thats realy bad luck right there. :lol:

There's the Imperial Speeder Bikers, the Wampa (not realy very big), the Tauntaun (What you realy meant in the quote above), lets see....The Dewback with Sandtrooper. I never could get that one sadly.....And I think thats about it. :facepalm

I have a 12" leia on a speeder bike in her endorr outfit. I think they also made one with luke and a scout trooper.

I have a 12" leia on a speeder bike in her endorr outfit. I think they also made one with luke and a scout trooper.

I think that's about the extent of it as far as 1:6 or 1:7 scale vehicles are concerned although I would love to see a 1:6 or 1:7 scale AT-ST walker. I have an Endor Luke on speeder bike and a biker scout on speeder bike as well.:)

There is actually a 12 inch scout trooper with speeder bike..check ebay for that one.

I have two speederbikes 12 inches I'd be willing to sell...cheap too.

- Fitz

Ya, considering Hasbro has had even difficulties producing large 3 3/4 scale vehicles, it'd be impossible to get a 12 inch scaled one-of anything. :p

.....there was also a 12" Darth Maul on "Sith Speeder" and a Captain Tarpals & Kaadu, also both on ebay currently. All others have already been listed..........

I agree that out of all the feasible vehicles to do for the 12" line a Landspeeder would have been neat. I did see a custom AT-ST some years ago made for the 12" line (1/6scale)....it was around 3 feet tall.

Captain Tarpals & Kaadu

Wow, I bet those sold like hotcakes. :lol:

I've got the TB on speeder bike, and it actually looks really good for being Hasbro. Also got a few other 12" figures, including all the ESB Bounty Hunters. :D I love those things.

Saw that TD and Dewback at a local hobby shop once, really regret not grabbing it. :(

you'd think that if people are willing to spend 300 + on a steel lightsaber replica... or something... they'd also be willing to spend 300 + on a plastic huge AT-ST, I'm actually surprised this has never been done by Hasbro or any other company with a LFL license. Especially because you can basically get everything, from a Jar Jar Binks tooth brush to a Wookie Senseo device (that was a joke... I've never actually seen that... but you get my point).

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back