MANDALORIAN PROTECTORS (pics)

Just a note. The image below is not Fenn Shysha... It is Tobbi Dala.
DSC03859.gif

Thanks for stopping by. This is kinda my home thread! Of course the above photo is Tobbi Dala. The thread is about the both of them, the Protectors in general, and my idea to turn it into a custom, as well as to get as many people's input as I can with the whole idea.

Thanks for the links. I'll be looking to do a little cleaner of a job with matching green armor and softparts, without the blue on the helmet cheeks. Oh, and I probably won't be going for that just crawled out of a restaurant dumpster look.

looks like a cool set of armor but, other than the jaig eyes, nothing about it says fenn shysa. i probably wouldn't have even guessed it. it looks like a custom boba.

I disagree, the colour of the helmet fits perfectly with the picture posted by Revolver Ocelot. As does the torso armour, the fact that sadly that is almost all you can see in the picture makes the rest of it conjecture. Okay, yes he could've worn a green fllightsuit and vest, who knows... he may have upgraded to that by now, but if you look at the source material posted in this thread Fenn's colours and look are hardly consistent - He seems to change his look as much as Boba does! So aside from the afore mentioned green softparts, I doubt I would've had much trouble recognising him as Fenn Shyssa rather then Boba

Thanks for both of your input. I have yet to post the additional shots of the two Marvel comics with Shysa I promised a while back, sorry. When I do, you'll see You were right, he changes looks more than a chameleon. It was the bad 70's/80's lack of attention to detail comic industry. If a Shysa comic were to be done now, I'm sure that wouldn't even be an issue!

If I'm not mistaken, that one single fan pic is the only one were Shysa is represented with light blue on the helmet. I'm not digging the blue too much.

The Hasbro figures pretty much nailed the old Marvel comics look that I like. My Suit will in essence will be my interpretation of what a Mandalorian Journeyman Protector would look like. A "General Issue" Mandalorian Protector, if you will. Based off of Boba, not Jango, all green soft parts (L.S.F.U.) and green armor, including JP, Gauntlets and Helmet (all BM). The helmet will have the green/red/white and gold, just like the comics and the figures, with weapons to be determined later.

I appreciate the input, keep it coming.

Boba Fett (the original Marvel "Backstory" has Boba Fett fighting alongside Shysa and Dala during the Clone Wars)
DSC04397.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back