HELLO YALL!

SD JASTERMEREEL

New Hunter
YES I AM A NEW GUY, AND ACTUALLY NEW TO FORUMS CONSIDERING THIS IS MY FIRST ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I THINK ITS GREAT TO KNOW THAT THEIR ARE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE AS CRAZY ABOUT AND STAR WARS AS ME. WHEN I FOUND THIS FORUM I COULDNT BELIEVE THE TIGHT BOND THAT CAME WITH THIS "FAMILY" OF . THE TIME AND EFFORT THAT HAS BEEN PUT INTO THIS FORUM AND EVERYBODIES WORK IS (y) I HOPE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE AND LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN FROM ALL OF YOU. I USED TO THINK I KNEW ALOT TILL I MET THE DENTED HELMET...... BOY WAS I WRONG. AGAIN THANKS TO ALL AND THIS OPPURTUNITY!!!

Welcome bro!!,,Have a good time reading all the threads,,got alot of info,,you can get lost in all the great info you will find

:lol:lol::lol:lol:

Welcome to TDH!

any thoughts on what direction you want to go with on a costume?

Well i am looking for peoples opinions on where i should start. I think i would like a helmet first and then go from there. I have talked to a few "veteran 's" and have some great pointers. Still if anyone can help or give me their opinions i would most appreciate it.

Also could I get help on upcoming events that i could attend or get involved.

Thanx everyone!

Welcome to the "Dent" Jaster :cheers
Always glad to see a fresh new "name" :D
From me the biggest and IMO the best advice I can give to you before and while you work on your project is research your subject,dont be affaid any question,be open mind to the opinions of others and proably the most important ...HAVE FUN !!!! ;) making your project.
Please remember there have been thousands of other builders who had to start some where.Learn from any mistake or "brickwall" you face while building your project.
Oh and before I forget there is a "search" tool here as well a "wiki page" that has a complete list of vendors and where to find items needed.
So get your refreshments of choice(for me chips n' salsa and a MountainDew) and most of all enjoy the jounery.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back