Jodo Kast My Jodo Helmet

Jodo Kast 3

Well-Known Hunter
I don`t know if I`ve posted this before but I figured it was time to throw these up....Enjoy.
ViewImage.dll

and
ViewImage.dll

and
ViewImage.dll

Jodo

NIICE helmet there :)

Could you tell us which colors you used? I'll be making a seriously battle damaged one for a friend and I just love your scheme :)

Thanks,
Phil

Great job!!! Most of us here at TDH would recognize Jodo right away, but you better get used to being called Boba by the rest of the world. :lol:

Thanks everyone.....

Jouneymanprotector, Well, the orange is the same orange as used on the shoulder bells and knee armor. The green is the standard green used on the Boba Fett helmet. I had it painted by RA, so if you really need some techinal specs on the paint job. He`s the man to ask. I just gave him a picture of Kast`s helmet to work from and told him to "have fun with it". He did an outstanding job.

Jodo

very nice, i agree with getting use to being called Boba thou, i was called that about 60 plus times at gencon in my stealth fett outfit, i was even called goth fett by one of the auctioneers, :) its all good thou.

SUHWEET! Very nice! *sigh* I've got another costume to add to the ever growing list...

-Austin
BH-1116

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back