Helmet Shopping

hello everyone! my name is brandon murray and i am new to the dented helmet. i have a boba fett costume and tried to join the 501st this week. but sadly i was turned away.:cry this did not discourage me tho. i am going to get my costume up to movie quality i assure you. my first task is a movie quality helmet. i have a helmet that i picked up in universal studios so its not the best by anymeans. i repainted it and put a new viser. but i decided that im going to start fresh. i would appreciate some help getting in touch with a hemlet maker. im looking for something good. ive heard sgt fang and don post. but you are the masters so you guys know better than i do. thanks

-your friend
mandalorianmurray

Hi, and welcome to TDH! Dont be discouraged by being turned down the first time, everyone starts at some point, and you will learn alot, and in no time, you'll have a quality suit to gain 501st status!

For helmets, the most common would be the Mystery helmet, as to which you've heard of already, is supplied primarily by Sgt. Fang. Be cautious, this is one of the most recasted items you'll find on ebay, but it's without a doubt #1 from Sgt. Fang. It's history is no clear, but it's believed that it comes from one of the production castings!

I am not sure if he is still offering them, but MarrowSun has an excellent helmet kit as well.

I am also aware of Gypsyboy having his own helmet kit as well, but then again, I cant say if he is still offering them or not.

You can also check out Bobamaker.co.uk, he is offering ALOT of fett items to get you squared away, including a very well packaged helmet kit.

The creme of the crop would be a FettPride bucket, but as most know, it's a very hard piece to come by, and also can be very pricey lol

Goodluck and happy hunting bro!

-TC

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back