Wallet and key shortage on costume

Dark Jedi

Active Hunter
I don't think this is a problem on a fett suit, but if you are wearing a costume that isn't suppose to have pockets (Vader, Starkiller, slave leia, troopers, etc) where do you keep your wallet and keys? How about cameras and phone for that matter?

First thing that comes to mind are those slim waterproof plastic cases that people use for swimming and scuba. Can be worn around the waist on the inside of the pants. Just small enough to put CCs, ID, and some folded cash in. Don't know about cameras and keys tho.

Hope that helps.

if you really wanted to, if would be possible to rig up a little storage area in the back of trooper armor and I have seen some people put their cell phones in TK drop boxes. It's probably best to leave it to the handler though

In armor, I have a clip inside the helmet that holds driver's license and room key (card). No wallet, due to it being too thick.

My first set of armor had a pouch that snapped into the backplate. It held everything, wallet, watch, keys, room key. After my first use, I realize the flaw: I had to get undressed to get to it.

Cameras are getting smaller, and smaller. I plan to disguise one as a belt box on the costume.

On a jedi you could always make the belt pouches functional. For vader, You could always sew an inside pocket into the inner cloth the robe like thing.

i was having a conversation in a chat room about this earlier today. for leia you simply designate a "money boob" for ID and a $20. lets face it, if there's a slave leia running around, the likelyhood of her needing more than 20 bucks is pretty minimal.

can we get kristen to chime in on that for me?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back