Metal Westar's interest-Found a metal maker!

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
Hi guys,

I know awhile ago, we were trying to find a source to do a run of metal westar's and nothing major sprang up. The other day while surfing the RPF, I came across a member who does custom metal work. Ive already been emailing him back and forth, and he is so interested that he wants a pair for himself!

I am no way trying to infringe on Cruzer's westar runs by any means, but I know that a few would like to have metal versions for their collections.

Once again, I sent him the WOF templates, as well as a pic of the MR blasters as a reference. He says that he'll get back in a few days with a price estimate.

I havent worked out details, but he suggested making the grip non-metal, but that is yet to be determined.

Standby!

-TC

i'd be interested to see how these turn out.i,ve been saving to buy the MR westar's but they seem to be getting harder to find and are asking stupid amounts to buy.

hope he get's back to you soon!

I have a local machine shop that can make them, I have been in talks about a raft of other projects, but they could do them no probs. Don't want to jump on this so tell me to but out if it's out of turn. No plans to make them, but if people want them and can maybe help out?

Bobby.

Help wise.....I have a set of WOF drawings now so I will let them have a look over them and come back to me, so fine for now.

Will get some more info in the New Year when the holidays are over.

Bobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back