Costume Parts list?

did you make all this stuff? or did you but some parts put together? any helpful links besides the zam wesell.com for us people trying to make them :)

I didn't make all this stuff, but, it's just a list of stuff that you will have to make or buy. I have the 5 greeblies (3belt,1 arm,1 leg) in progress. I hope to make casts for people. Hopefully they will be done soon but they are a work in progress. But, for everything else, if you read all the posts, you will see who is working on what, and if you donate to http://www.zam-wesell.com, dcb will give you an awesome cd to reference off of the real costume in Austrailia. If you read all the posts on the site, you will probably gain most of the knowledge you need to build everything from scratch or which people to ask what they have, or will make. BTW, I hope to join the carida garrison, once I have finished the costume :) Man, that will be a long time comming...

Things not yet found or made:

HOSES- center respirator and helm
The thing on the ear part of the helm that looks like a metal piece shaped like an A
perfect boots

Anything else to add?

I know i haven't found the perfect colored pig suede either. But oh well... suede cloth will do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a list of eveerything needed for the costume? The closest I can find is Zam I am's list from page 4:

Parts List:

Helmet – Armatures, Ear Covers, Binocs, leather bill, insignia on helmet and dome itself
Veil – red silky interior, lavender suede exterior
Hood- lavender suede
Broach - with insignia
Gloves
Gauntlets – 2 sets of finger guards, 2 cuffs (2nd cuff with leather like overlay)
Blaster – Metal upper, metal trigger, handle
Vest – Leather laces, 9 eyeholes (white seam)
Chestplate – Sintra?
Silver Hose connecter – cross like , 2 black hoses with 2-four pronged circular connectors
Belt – Leather cumberbunlike with 4 Ribs and 2 sets of 4 black metal hooks with leather l laces
Stomach Plate
Concave Metal waist attachment – includes 2 pear/moon shaped pieces
Gun holster – leather
5 metal Rock like ornaments – 3 on the belt, 1 double laced armband, 1 leather leg belt
tied
Leather Skirt – 132 square pieces?, Enough lace to tie the whole thing
Body suit – Lavender with 2 tails and extra seams (inner leg, etc) Neoprene?
2 shin guards – with metal ankle covers
2 shoes – black or brown soles and leather like trim, purple upper
2 metal toe guards – with toe spikes

I know for a fact that more squares are needed, shoes have been discovered, and many more facts have been found out since-but it's hard for me to piece together!

That is pretty much the list of what is needed.

The chest plate I am pretty sure is a combo of leather and sintra or another plastic.

The rest of it you have pretty much listed and I am scaring myself on just how much I have gotten toughter allready and just need to get my butt in gear to start putting it toughter.

Oh, you can add those leather straps too (for all the greeblies). Those aren't on the list. And, there is the "attatchments" thread. That isn't listed on that top list. But it's pretty easy to piece together. You have to really purchase those pics from Dustin Crops Boy first to understand. By the way, welcome aboard from the fanforce! :D

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back