Jodo`s belt accessories

Jodo Kast 3

Well-Known Hunter
Just thought I`d start this for some feedback, good or bad.

The pic I`m working from:
ViewImage.dll

and my unpainted scratch built version:
ViewImage.dll

Whatcha think?

Jodo

Took me a minute to figure out that you had placed them on a mannila folder for the pic.Now I see what you were going for,and I think you did a great job Jodo!

What are you going to do about the belt(pouches)itself? It seems like it is made from the same fabric as the jumpsuit,although I have never even seen a pic of what Jodo even looks like,.....how about a shot of him to get a feel for what the finished product will look like.

Steve

Thanks everyone. Yes, the belt pouches will be the same color as the jumpsuit. I`ll post the pic I`m using tomorow.

Jodo

Thanks..

I`d rather not tell everyone how long it took me to research, test, and finally come up with those as a finished product. Lets just say a lot of months....

Jodo

Ok...

It took a loooong time to figure it all out but here goes.

From left to right.

The circular part on top of the box is as follows,

The box under the circular part is a project box from Radio shack. The circular part on top of it is a toilet flapper that is modified.
The square box is a small plastic box I bought from the Container store and then I cut the slats in it.
The other belt accessory is as follows:
The small square piece is all found parts from Radio Shack and then painted black. The main big piece is the top of a sipper cup from Walgreens, An AC Delco oil filter, the top of a peanuts jar, and another project box fom Radio Shack that was cut under the screw holes.
Thats the short version....I can go into more greater length if anyone needs me too.

Jodo

Looks great, I can't imagine how brain-wracking it must be to constantly have to improvise parts and pieces from only a handful of source pics.

Great work,
Phil

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back