trouble with fogging up helmet

Dont Breath:)

Kidding of course.

I think they make scuba mask spray that stops fogging.

The reason fog occurs is that there are two different temperatures inside the helm and outside the helm. Same as any fogging windows etc.

More ventilation helps. I went to a costume party last year, and it was HOT. It fogged so I took a piece of curved paper and put it inside. so it forced the air out the bottom.
and didnt allow it up into the eye area.

Not an optimal solution.

spit on the inside of the lens. What we do when underwater diving.. but that seals to the face. Fans are good too

I got some motorbike antifog spray for mine, and apart from dramatic temperature changes (like going from really cold outside, to a really warm inside) it stopped the fogging really well and allowed my to troop all day with minimum visor wipes

I used every method to keep fogging down, but honestly there
will always be "some" fogging build up no matter what you use
pending how hard you breath.

I'll still use the options that was mention here on the thread.
The fans do help a bit though. Good Luck!

i went to a ski doo store today and asked them for some anti fogging solution, they told me to use SUNLIGHT DISH DETERGENT i did and it worked awesome!!!

Have you fans point straight up into your helmet. Or plan B would be to find a swim shop and purchase some goggle anti-fog solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back