My little trooper.

Delta9

Hunter
Both I and my son now have a great respect for those of you who troop as stormtroopers or clones. The armor is the biggest pain in the ***, it sucks to fit it to you, it sucks to put it on, and it really sucks trying to learn to walk in it. You guys really are gluttons for discomfort.

Anyways onto the pic. Halloween should be real fun this year. His black undersuit is at Grandma's having velcro sewed to it.

phpB6Prt4PM.jpg

She just got a Queen Amidala dress on Ebay, we just have to work on that fancy head dress thing that looks like a jester hat. She's also being a dark jedi (left over costume from my son but she likes the yoda fx saber that she gets to run around with if she is a jedi), she also has a Disney Ariel dress and red wig for her ballet class party. She just can't decide. She is spoiled.

She just got a Queen Amidala dress on Ebay, we just have to work on that fancy head dress thing that looks like a jester hat. She's also being a dark jedi (left over costume from my son but she likes the yoda fx saber that she gets to run around with if she is a jedi), she also has a Disney Ariel dress and red wig for her ballet class party. She just can't decide. She is spoiled.

As she should be (to a point)

She is going to be such a doll face in any of these costumes!

He looks fantastic! The best little kid armor picture I have seen. The helmet fits him perfectly, unlike 89.999% of us in the 501st! Hopefully he gets some wear out of it before he outgrows it! Good thing is, there will always be someone looking to buy the kit from you for however much it is you feel like selling it. Then, take that money and buy him bigger armor! bravo!

Looks great! and believe me, the trouble and hassle will be worth it when you get to spend some time with him in armor. Congrats on the great looking armor.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back