Mando'a Dictionary

I was getting confused then lol I was going to say I've just posted the link to a translator and said that Karen Traviss has the full spreadsheet of every word she's created so far lol

At least that's been explained now lol

If anybody wants it, I've gone through and done two guides to Mando'a. Mando'a to English, and English to Mando'a. All alphabetical, separated by letter. PM me and I'll send them.

I got the basics, but, wouldn't it be awesome if there was audio? Like a page with pronunciation and applications. Kinda like the rosetta stone for Mando'a?

Dang. I don't have audio, but I've got phonetic pronunciation worked out for everything. Took foooooooorrrrrrrever!

Why not just use Karens spreadsheet. It can be ordered in English or mandoa and has all the phonetic pronunciations and you can search it. If you don't have excel then I converted to PDF if anyone wants it

When I very first snagged the Mando'a word lists from Kar'buir's site, I didn't have Excel, so I just went through and wrote out the pronunciations of words that didn't have them in my spare time.

I'm new to this site, and forums in general, but it'd be really nice if I could get that english to mando'a. I have the one from kar'buir's site, but it's reverse. And I'm planning to do the audio myself so we all have an audio dictionary. I have some recording software (I play guitar and I have to get my licks down), so I could start on that.

if you're using Excel to open the spreadsheet (and I assume Open Office has the same functionality although I've never used it) just click on the English column and click Sort A>Z

This will sort all the english words into alphabetical order

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back