Lightsabers!!!!!!!!!

Kit Fisto

New Hunter
Whassup kote I found this like awesome website that sells light sabers with blades wherehttp://www.parksabers.com/ you can change ther color!!!!!!!!!!!(y):D Oh yah did I mention you can build custom ones?

blades.jpg

FEATURE.jpg

I used to own one a few years back, I liked the fact that you can have a hilt and bladed saber in one, but the blades wobble a lot when swinging them and they are too skinny imho. Otherwise they are constructed very well with all machined aluminum.

They updated them with brand new technology, the new ones are awesome. They still have the fishing rod effect when swinging, but they are awesome nonetheless.

They really are amazing. I found out about them a few years back through my local newspaper. I used to live about 20 miles away from the guy who makes all the sabers

Oh yeah, I've got the Shadow model, with a green blade. These are truly awesome, excellent craftsmanship. It's fun to wear just the hilt on you belt clip and go out in public and get reactions!:lol:

I used to keep track of this, but as mentioned earlier, the technology is changing. It is definately no perfect yet, but it's getting there. Nothing beats the MR sabers yet, problem is, if you fight another with one, you will mess both of the blades up. They are still good fun though. My 3yr old has a Yoda saber, and it's the perfect size for her. She thinks she's Ahsoka!

Here's my Kenobi saber made custom for me by Jeffery Parks.

Saber_1.png

Kenobi_1.png

I can honestly say these are the best lightsabers you can get. The technological advances made by Parks in the last couple of years has put them on the top of the list.

that Kenobi one looks very smililar to Luke's ROTJ one,...? and about how much do those run for?

Luke's new design in ROTJ is based heavily off of Kenobi's in ANH. The hilt designed for ROTS shows the continuity.

Honestly I can't remember being as this was a really long time ago, but I would imagine anywhere from $250-350, cheaper if you buy the parts from him individually and construct it yourself - probably more like $200 that way. Check the site and I think you can figure it out, or if not email him.

Bought the Shadow model early last year, and with shipping it was $290.
It was freakin' sweet for a while, but now its just an expensive paper weight.
Need to offload it, or put it on display.

He just came out with some new models called "phase sabers" which have brighter blades. Another interesting feature is that the phase sabers have a normal mode and a "phase mode". When in the "phase mode" they blink at a rate just above the speed that the human eye can seperate images. the effect? when you move the saber you see both the blade's present and previous situation. thats cool8)

The MR sabers are a fraction of the cost of a Parks saber.. and they have the motion sensor for sound effects (which is an added cost for the Parks one, right?)
All in all, the MR sabers are really nice, for the value.
(But their Ltd Ed. hilts are beautiful... you have to admit)

I used to keep track of this, but as mentioned earlier, the technology is changing. It is definately no perfect yet, but it's getting there. Nothing beats the MR sabers yet...

You obviously havent heard of the Plecterlabs Crystal Focus Saber Core.... :p

Take a hilt from an MR saber, and convert it to a single Luxeon LED in the hilt.

AND then install the Crystal Focus board, and enjoy the option of hard combat, multiple sound fonts that are swappable to your style of fighting, Ipod style song playback for choreography to music, auxillary button setting for blaster bolt deflection, blade lockup and force powers... AND... the return of the blade extend and retract... to a degree.. ;) not to mention bright as hell... not as bright as Hyperblades.. but their soundcard reaction time is shoddy at best..

Oh did i mention that you can add a vibrating motor to it to make the hilt and blade shake while your saber is locked up with another one... while the blade is pulsing/flickering with the awesome LED effects, moreso if you have a secondary flashclash LED installed :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back