Bucket Size Comparison

TLobe00

Active Hunter
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere deeply embedded in a thread somewhere... but I figure this might help for some of us newbie Jango's out there.

My question is what are the size comparisons (smallest to biggest) for the Jango (or convertable) helmets... i.e. Sgt Fang, BKBT, ILM, Rubies, DP, MLC, etc...

Thanks,
Tony

From smallest to biggest (non-converts only):
  1. Rubies Jango 1-piece
  2. Rubies Jango 2-piece
  3. Jango Screen-Cast (various suppliers)
  4. JD Jango
  5. BKBT Jango :)thumbsup:)
  6. MLC Jango

Please correct me anyone if I'm missing any for the non-converts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea MLC made a Jango helmet. Anyone have a pic of one they can post?

Foxbatkllr's right, BM's is a screen-cast.

Yeah, that's part of the reason of all my helmets I'm giving up the MLC. It's beautiful but I have a peanut sized head and this thing swims on me. If you've got a bigger head this bucket has lots of room.

Thanks guys... yeah this is what I was looking for :)

So where would a Sgt Fang rank in the size comparison?

I am curious, because I have a couple of options for helmets, but since I am 5'6" and don't "think" I have a big head, I don't want to look akward.

Thanks,
Tony

I had a mystery helmet in my possesion at one point, from what I remember, it was just slightly smaller then a BKBT. Here is a comparison between an ILM FP screen cast and a BKBT I took awhile ago:

BKBT on the right.

006-19.jpg

007-16.jpg

008-11.jpg

I'd also like to know the general size comparison between the DP 95, the mystery, and the ILM Jango helmets. Thinking about making a smaller helmet from WoF templates.

Sorry to just jump in here, but, I wear glasses and have a rather large mellon on my shoulders, can anyone lead me in the right direction for a bucket that may fit my fat 4 eyed head. THX in advance.

which helmet was WOF using for the templates, I have a pretty big gourd myself and my nose is flattened in the visor. There is less than 1/4 inch of ribbing in the dome and its still a bit higher on my face than I would prefer it.
No way I could fit glasses in the helmet, its contact lenses all the way.

My next helmet...good lord I said next :D needs to be taller in the dome if I am going to wear it for any extended period. I probably should look for a MLC or BKBT.

They are helmet makers...

Not sure what MLC stands for (I believe part of his username) and BKBT is Bigger Kids Bigger Toys his username is the same only without the spaces between them.

Most helmets are called by their makers...

SgtFang
MLC
FP = FettPride
BKBT = BiggerKidsBiggerToys
BM = BobaMaker
etc...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back