Z-6 Rotary Blaster

Scoutleader

Active Hunter
I am interested in the barrel length of this blaster.I am guessing about 2 fett(plus or minus a few inches).Also the diameter of the barrels(1 1/8 inch?).
Not to mention any other dimension of this blaster one could give me on this idea of a project I have.
Thank you

Hey bro,
Haven't been able to find the PDF, but I did find a tutorial on the MandoMercs forum:

Rotary Blaster Tutorial

He made each barrel 22" in length. I'm not sure if there are "official" measurements out there, but you could probably just size it to yourself so it doesn't look too big or too small.

Hope that helps! (y)

Going from just the cartoon artwork, i'd say that the tutorial is pretty close to what the real measurements would be. As far as I know, there are no official measurements for the Z-6.

Thank you for the help.That tutorial when help in so many ways in building my rotary blaster.
I will post photos once I get started.
Thank you again.
*Mods: if you want to leave this up so others can use the link to the tutorial,other than that my question has been answered*

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back