Ordo Skirata build up

Alrighty, I've started on my oldest sons Ordo Skirata beskar'gam. I modded a beat up old Boba Rubies helmet I picked up for cheap into a nice Kal Skirata helmet, I figure each of his boys get a piece of Dad's armor and Ordo being the faorite got the helmet. I also have his flightsuit and his gauntlets, knees and shins are done. Here are the pix...

1006081418.jpg

1006081419.jpg

1006081420.jpg

1006081421.jpg

1006081503.jpg

1006081503a.jpg

1008081941.jpg

1008081941a.jpg

Nice, love the weathering on the helmet there... cheek structure looks pretty warped though. It's got kind of a cool flare to it though, same on both sides. That on purpose? 'Cause it does look kinda cool.

Kinda a by product of the ****** helemt, the reshaping and the visor install. I kinda like it so, I'm not gonna do much of anything to correct it

Rubies have a tendency to do that, but in your case it actually looks like it's meant, and it looks quite awesome. I must say that I'm jealous of your son, as it was always my dream to have a Star Wars costume at his age lol. Unfortunately I had to wait until I could do it myself to have one, lol. You're an awesome dad!

Looking at that second pic, I'd say that's Ordo alright!! :)

I love the helmet! Weather it was intentional or not I like the flare on it. Your son also has the same blasters as me! Though I only have one. :( LOL!

Your boys are very lucky Jaing! I mentioned this in your other thread but this is the kind of thing I hope to do for my boys when they're older. Well done dad!

Hehe!

Is one of those gauntlets the batman gauntlet toy with the blades on it?

I saw those the other day and my girlfriend goes: "Those would make awesome custom mando gauntlets! Oh my gosh I'm a geek."

True story.

I kinda wanted to get a set just to take them apart, learn how they work and make a bigger, badder set. That's really cool!

Nice job on the whole suit though!

Take care,

-Nyx

he's totally stoked on it! the hardest part is getting him out of the armor! he doesn't know yet as he and his brother are with their mom for the weekend but, he just became and official member over at mando mercs!

nyx: both his gauntlets are batman gauntlets! different types. his brother has the same gauntlets painted black and metallic blue.

The Jet Pack is a Megablocks container! The set came out maybe year or so and has been discontinued to stores. Anyway, it had that "space mission" pack and a about 300 blocks inside. One of the Mando Mercs found the case at a local second hand shop that's how I discovered it. So, I hunted ebay and scored one pretty cheap. I had originally fiverglssed one of the inflatable Boba jet packs from Rubies but, it was just too darn heavy for the little guy!

Hey Jaing,

That's fantastic!!! You had them made official?? I read that when you posted it yesterday but couldn't reply 'til now. That's really cool bro. ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back