Credible Website

A friend of mind sold him a set on e-bay and shortly their after he started sell copies only he painted them He also claims that they are movie size.

If you look at the belly plate you will see that the corners are the same as e-bayer nonefaster armor they are not the same on both ends that is just one of the things to look for and check out the diamond thay also are the same

Those are pretty serious claims, sir. Since your only two posts at this point have been made to smear an otherwise respectable member of the prop community, you may want to take time to a) introduce yourself to the forum in the Sarlacc Pit, and b) offer visual proof to back up your claims against cucblack.

Otherwise, welcome to TDH! :)

As to proof check my friends feedback on Oct 15 2006 you will see feed back fromcucblack for the purchase he made. Then on Dec 11 2006 he started selling Boba fett armor on e-bay

Some what odd would you not say seeing as he did not sell frett armor befor that

He was also selling Bobba fett and Jango fett helmets that were copies of don post in fiberglass for they still had the don post logo on then again kinda odd would you not say??

I have not been a member that long but their are several guys making good stuff and nice sets of armor keep up the good work.

But dont give credit to a guy who has copied some one elses work and say he is great prop maker

Thanks

Hi there,

I'm Christian or cucblack.

I just to tell you that I not copied or used any other person's products, these are all my own work.

Any sugestion or coment about my work, welcome.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back