*Official* what does everyone do for a living?

I am the owner of a comic book store. I am the sales clerk, janitor, shipping clerk, and secretary all rolled into one.( Yes I do windows) On nights and weekends I am a Mandalorian!!

I'm a butcher for Whole Foods and I'm a Military Police officer in the Massachusetts Army National Guard.

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Student in aerospace engineering at UIUC
Trying to figure out how to design Slave 1 (really going into space propulsion)
Paying for costume by working with dad.
Boeing intern by Episode III (hopefully)
Moonwalker by 2020.

I am a former machinist. Then a General Contractor with my Fathers Const. Co. in CA. then a contractor myself. I am now in business for myself as a professional propmaker specializing in weapons and making hard to find stuff!! Also a freelance modelbuilder.

Legal Assistant (Paralegal) for the Justice Department, Crown Prosecutors' Office (same as a District Attorneys' Office in the US).

I was in retail for 17ish years(Kmart, Builders Square, Blockbuster, Home Depot, Best Buy, Walgreens). I'm now back in school to get a degree in education. I want to mold young minds(no jokes Jodo3 or I'll tell them about your private dancing :) )

Today I just started at UPS, I scan barcodes and stick labels on packages and lift them woohoo!

I also bump my head on the belt going to Meriden alot. :(

I am an Account Executive in Consumer Lending at a local Bank.
Basically I just work with local Mortgage Brokers to get them to send us their business. Meh, boring but it pays the bills.
And I am a Husband and Father of 18 Month Old Twin Sons.

I work for a Electronic Promotional Products company, Its a great place to work, very laid back place. I work in the R&D department witch is cool, I get to take stuff and build different stuff. I made my voice box at work for my jango fett costume.

Later,

Buddhafett

I work as a file clerk for a medical clinic, a apartment manager and on the weekends I am a sales rep for Epson printers. Oh ya I almost forgot the most important job...I am a part time daddy.

I'm a Civil Servant working on an Air Force base in Canada. I'm out of work at the end of this month (May 04), and I'll either end up in the Human Resources field or as a clerk in the Air Force full-time. I spent over six years in the Canadian Army Reserves as a Radio Operator.

I also do a bit of web design on the side.

I tried out for the Winnipeg Police Force about two years ago. Passed the POPAT, passed the aptitude test, bombed the interview. No worries - the military pay is better, and so is my current salary ;)

(Well, my current salary is going to drop something fierce when I start collecting pogey, but that'll free up some time to hang out with my 2-year-old son and play SOCOM 2 more than I ought to...)

Graduated @ the top of the class in industrial design - had a chance to go to the Art Center - but met my first wife...

Currently residing as 4th generation in a family hardwood business, also owner of a motorsports co. - hired racer (when someone caughs up the cashola) & campaign my own car all by my lonesome (when sponsors cough up the cashola)...

Pretty big Japanese toy collector too. Oh yeah, Boba was my favorite SW character...

Just got bored, started browsing around and thought I let you guys in on my extra-Fett activities. I'm a college sophomore, manager of a pizza joint, free-lance public speaker, assistant to a youth minister, and prayerfully considering taking over the Sunday night services for the pastor at the church I've been attending.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back