Painting Armor in MR ESB LE Helmet style

Gator

Hunter
I'm looking to repaint my armor to match my MR ESB LE Helmet in style Reference image here..

I spay painted the armor the first time around and then hand painted it for detail. It looks like I will have to hand paint the entire armor to match the painting scheme of the MR ESB LE helmet.

Does anyone have a good technique I could follow to copy the MR ESB LE helmet scheme? If there is already a thread about this I apologize and would greatly a link to it.

Thanks so much! :cheers

Exactly Mojo. But, want to make sure that my technique of painting will ensure that it matches the paint-job on the MR boba fett lid. HAs anyone done a thread on this yet?

I see what you're saying, just remember that the MR paintjob is a factory paintjob i.e. not done by hand, so you'll never get 'exactly' the same look, just paint up your armour using the suggested colours or whatever you feel happy with, you can always weather your MR lid a little more to match (y)

Gator, there are several threads of armour paint-ups including one by me? If you do a search then you will see how others have painted theirs using layering techniques and some topical.
As Joe said the finish on the MR is factory.

My advice is look at the threads and determine your technique that you feel more comfortable with. (y)

OH and look at plenty of ref... ;)
Let me know if I can be of further help

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back