New CC Jango knee armor

:confusedI didn't undertand a word you said!:p
As for Spanish and Italian, isn't it the same thing! You and Benkenove sure do look like twins!:D

This is like waving candy in front of a bunch of kids and then not sharing, if you can't do a run. Don't you guys take like 3 hours lunches over there?:eek: Maybe you can hire Snowflake. Let me know if you need any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark-side, I'm sure that your CC resin knees are plenty strong... I'm just a paranoid sort. I'm always terrified that after all of the hard work I put into scratch building my own knee armor ( and glueing my fingers together more than once ), that I'll kneel down once for a photo with a little fan and have my knee explode.

For me, having rubber knees would be more for my piece of mind than any thing else. With that said, I still think that your CC knees are absolutely georgeous and if I had the opportunity to purchase a set from you, I'd jump at the chance. ;)

:confusedI didn't undertand a word you said!:p
As for Spanish and Italian, isn't it the same thing! You and Benkenove sure do look like twins!:D

This is like waving candy in front of a bunch of kids and then not sharing, if you can't do a run. Don't you guys take like 3 hours lunches over there?:eek: Maybe you can hire Snowflake. Let me know if you need any help.

You said that me and Ben look like twins because we have long hair,so i can tell you that this is your twins

8ball.jpg

loooooooooooooooooooool

And....I have 2 hours for the lunch and i go to my house to eat Spaghetti alla carbonara, Spaghetti all'amatriciana and other kind of Italian pasta:love!
So i can't also make CC knees in that time!:D

You said that me and Ben look like twins because we have long hair,so i can tell you that this is your twins

8ball.jpg

loooooooooooooooooooool

:lol: And Cruzer, Twins?! I think that not twins... maybe brothers? :D

J/k! :lol:

I look, and re-look, and re-look, and re-look, and re-look... your knees DS, sometimes I think that you have the real ones!

:cheers

As Cruzer has said... :lol:

Why?! Why you did them!?! :cry Now I want ones! :cry

PS: I know that you're doing a lot of work, and that it's not easy (the cold cast) so take your time (y)

I keep coming back to these and I have to say that I keep putting my teeth under my pillow at night and waking up to a matchbox full of pennies! When will the Fett Fairy leave me a set of these? I'm running out of chompers!

ok gentlemen,
I'm thinking to make a small (5 kit) run and i would know if there is someone interested
the kit is:

-CC knees armor trimmed
-aluminun darts (new design)

the price will be 145 euro (more or less 195$) + shipping

Let me know :)

GO! And get them if you can! They're the best knees that I have ever seen! Cold Cast (as the real) and the kit comes with aluminium darths and trimmed! They're just 195$ for all! :D

What are you waiting for! I will get my kit as soon as posible! (y)

Nice work Dark-Side :cheers

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back