New Rangefinder Review

P

Purity Knight

Here is a link to pictures of the Rangefinder the highly skilled Gil Torres made for me:

http://www.geocities.com/system_of_the_staind/Rangefinder.html

This thing kix ass, ive never seen a better range finder. Its made of aluminum and i expected it to be alot heavier than it is. I cant decide whether i want to paint it or not.. it looks so sweet!!!

Thanx again Gil, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

Very impressive Gil. By the way, the darts you sent me arrived today. Believe it or not, those are exactly what I have on my gauntlet already. I guess we both had the same idea. Thanks for sending them.

Its not red cuz i havent painted it yet... and i might not. I like the metallic look of the top. I might paint the gold part black though to go with the trim of my helmet.

Wow!, Gill's the man of steel....er, aliminum.:D

PK, since you gave up on your mandalorian costume, you could put that beautifull rangefinder on your Slipknot costume somewhere. :lol:

ya you people are really nice... i come here to share props and get advice and all you do is make fun of my style

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back