Crunch time!!

suspect86

Active Hunter
Halloween is almost here! I've now spent OVER a year putting together my Fett costume. Today marks the highest level of excitement I've felt since starting this project. My girlfriend came over with her sewing machine to help with the attachment of my armor to my vest(supplied to me by crazy4bobafett). Thanks Christi!!!!
Now I'm just waiting for a few small adjustments to my flight suit. And then, Whamo! It'll all be done with a little time spent on weathering the suit.

And because I can't keep the cat in the bag I would like to show off a quick test fitting I did earlier tonight.

My lady showing off some of her sewing skills.

And me showing off my ability to be the biggest nerd on the block.
:cheers:cheers:cheers

help001.jpg

fett-almost001.jpg

Oooooooh, those gauntlets are very very nice. Looks totally awesome. And I know what you mean by crunch time, I'm feelin' it too, lol.

Crunch time is right!!! My pleasure and looks good so far.
The jumpsuit is getting there.... patience has been your best virtue!!!
Thank you!!

Parts list:
BM jet pack
SRGT Fang Helmet
99 Cent Taco(yeah the glue came undone but it's easily remedied)
Sidewinder Blaster(the bare-bones kit, then built up by me)
Home made armor
FP gauntlets(as far as I know, I bought them from a 3rd party)
Crazy4bobafett Vest and flightsuit(not pictured)

And every last ounce of paint was applied by me with the layering technique using only spray cans. No brushes for anything.
:cheers

More to come when I everything in place.

Good stuff man, your homemade armor looks great. You didn't mention what kind of gloves you have... Real Gloves?

Keep it up!
These are leather pre-pro gloves. I bought hem from somebody(not sure who) on TDH about a year ago. They are really nice and I think I only paid about $40 for them.

NICE JOB!! i am doing the same thing ,except my D-DAY is next holloween. i am going with the ROTJ mr. fett.

love the gaunlets. i agree the paint scheme for the ROTJ was not detailed enough, so i will be doing what you did, add a little more detail.

helmet looks very nice also.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back