ROTJ Jet Pack MOW Paintjob

evan4218

Active Hunter
ROTJ Jetpack MOW Paintjob

This is a paint up I did recently for a member here. This is the first time I have ever got to tackle the ROTJ paint job on the rocket pack and it was a lot of fun to do! Man Of War did an especially good job of creating this bad boy!

MOWJP1.jpg

Paintjob was done topically with airbrushed weathering. :)

Shortly I will be posting the finals on a ESB and ROTJ helmet I have been working on!

Very nice.

It reminds me alot of the Pre-Pro which I love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent work! It's good to see some of your painting again, it's been ages since your last ROTJ bucket paint-up thread. (y)

I got a little burnt out on fett but have started to get the bug again! Its been fun to get to paint some of the new stuff thats been coming out in the past year. I got to paint a set of the latest FP armor! Just blows me away to see the strides that Fett costuming has made in the past 2 years.

Saw the paint job on the pack & look great.I just started out with my own MOW jet pack with the ROTJ paint job.Almost done but please comment up to this stage on my 1st attempt.Thank you guys.

211208 008-11.jpg

At 1st I thought the yellow was abit off too & will start again to get that right tone...thanks for the comments.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back