who installed the Boba sound in his costume?

In addition to the sounds, anyone planning on adding a smoke maker to their jet pack too? :) That would be pretty neat to see at a con.

Yeah I have to agree with Oddball on the Hoth control room.

But if you listen to Ben Burtt in that Pre-Pro Albino Fett clip, the sound coming from Fett is sort of similar to this one, but it is more menacing. More.. industrial in a way. Sounds like one low humming sound mixed with one irregular whistling sound and some odd beep-whistley sounds over that again.

Tres cool, would make a good sound for any Fett/BH outfit. But the sound isn't from Fett, it's the ESB Hoth control room, if I remember rightly.

That's what I thought, too, at first, but then I went back and compared the two sounds and they are similar but not exactly the same.

The Boba sound in the B/W video seems to be ( IMO ) a mix of the Hoth sound as a base, with 2 other tones on top that break up the monotony. I agree with that "industrial" feel too, good description.

ok now i was able to icolate some sound and come up with a 12 second clip anyone know how i can post it on the site to show you.......its the accual noise he has in the white fet video

ok i took the 11 second clip and looped it to about 4:33 and now im kinda sick of hearing it its not grade A+ but i was never a A+ student willing to share just send me a Pm

The other sound used for Boba ESB is the sound of spurs, like in the old west movies. You can hear them when Boba walks into the dining hall after the Vader reveal. An easy way to do this would be to attach little jingle bells or something similar to the ankle area of the coveralls, so when you walk, you'll hear that slight, metal jangle.

I dont know if this has been pointed out but the super trooper helmet seems to have most of the ears painted white as seen in the clip ive never seen any one do them like that you can alos see it tin the making of ESB book the left ear is white there to

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back