ROTJ Fett Done!

Arakus

Hunter
After almost 2 years of work and $3,700 later, my ROTJ Fett is done (well...pretty much...dam upgrades)

Picture020.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Parts list:

Helmet - Hand Shaub aluminum helmet painted by TK 7602, custom LED circuit board by mrgr8ness, Boba Maker rangefinder and hollow stalk
Armor - Wickedbeard metal armor, painted by Wickedbeard, aluminum collar and cod blocks
Chest display - TK 409
Gauntlets - Wickedbeard metal gauntlets, painted by Wickedbeard
Flak vest - Boba Maker, weathered by me
Flight suit - Boba Maker
Girth Belt - Centaur Mohair from TDH
Ammo belt - 99cent Taco
Side Pouches - Boba Maker
Gloves - The Real Gloves
Wookie Braids - synthetic doll hair (waiting for a set by Julie)
Cape - army tent material from TDH
EE-3 - Hyperfirm
Jet Pack - MOW Jet Pack, painted by Wickedbeard, aluminum beacon and stabilizer by Serenity, real U.S. Diver's buckle (not painted yet)
Jet pack harness - Boba Maker
Ankle Splats - Boba Maker
Shin tools - TDH
Boots - CA Boots
Toe Spikes - Boba Maker

Now I just need to figure out how to install a servo for the rangefinder and set up a smoking exhaust system for the jet pack

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha... i hadn't looked at the list yet and was going to comment that i loved the jet pack and helmet... no wonder i loved the helmet :)

to this day that remains one of my favorite paintups, and i've done a bunch of them at this point.

on the servo note, i'm pretty sure i glued the RF into place. but it's an aluminum stalk and a screw on aluminum ear cap. i would have used Goop if i did, so you'll be able to pull the glue off. it will be tough pulling, but it will go and shouldn't damage anything.

I see a lot of bobamaker and wickedbeard stuff:(y)(y)your part list makes me drool!:love:love very nice indeed! I have no doubt thats worth every penny of that 4 grand:eek::eek::D:D I bet you needed all those beers in the background to put up with the flack you got from your GF/Wife after she realized how much that costume was costing;););)

Last edited by a moderator:
I needed all the beer in the background as well as all the Captain Morgain bottles. I tend to make shrines to things that inspire me - beer, Captain Morgan and Fett.

Very nice bro! All top shelf stuff! (Beer and Captain Morgan included.:D)
It is fun to see all the hard work come together.

Looks good! The manny has a giant neck though LOL

That's no manny...that's me baby!!!

Yeah...I cant get the heavy aluminum bucket to sit right. I'm waiting for a Sgt. Fang from Rogue Studios that should look better due to the weight. Besides it will be much lighter for trooping.

I'm not a big fan of the posable mannequins. My TK's mannequin will not be posable.

what's funny is that the aluminum helmets are big, so you'd think the neck would look stubby! that was one of the main reasons i got rid of it... i was too small for it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back