Does Boba Fett have decals???

tk4510

New Hunter
Hey guys. I am making decals for almost every costume out there. It occured to me this morning that I havent attacked Boba or Jango yet.....Sooooo, What decals do you guys need?? I can do full color, high quality die cut ANYTHING.

Hit me up for something and I am sure I can accommodate :) Maybe masking templates??

Here is my website
http://members.cox.net/appstronaut/tk4510_decals.html

There's the chest and shoulder emblems as well as various things on the helmet and jet pack.

What would be great would be the paint stencils for the helmet ready to use on frisket or something else that would stick on then pull up without taking the paint with it. I don't know about using other people's work to make money though so you would have to talk with the folks that worked on those templates to get their OK before selling them.

i you need stencils, Lucksy31 does them, and he is awesome!! i have gotten quite a few of his decals, and the quality is the best...cant beat lucksy man!! here's a link...
Lucksy31 Fett Decal Run

hope that helps...

-Edit - Updated bad link

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back