SE Boba Fett Legion approved?

Some slight differences, but basically yes. I will try and hunt down the small things that can make your SE a little more accurate.

The LMO pointed me to the CRL on the Legion website which lists: ESB pr-production and Bespin Ambush and ROTJ as the approved Boba Fett verisons. But obviously many of you have gotten your SE Fett's approved. Can somone please post pics or provide a link to reference pics of the SE Fett?

The LMO pointed me to the CRL on the Legion website which lists: ESB pr-production and Bespin Ambush and ROTJ as the approved Boba Fett verisons. But obviously many of you have gotten your SE Fett's approved. Can somone please post pics or provide a link to reference pics of the SE Fett?

Others, please correct me if I'm wrong, but go to the Wiki and find the entry for "Reference Photos". Click on "Darth Miller's C4 Reference Gallery". These are some good pictures to start with. (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back