Weathering an ROTJ Blaster

bobamaker

Active Hunter
Hi

I recently took delivery of 2 Black "Sidewinder" ROTJ blasters, very nice! These are both for a couple of costumes I've been commissioned to put together.

To start, I decided to tone down the black to a 'gun metal' tand use this as the base colour.

The last 4 shots are the finished item.

DAZ

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

MAIN.jpg

BARREL.jpg

BARREL2.jpg

ZOOM.jpg

Hello Daz, I am Leonardo G. from Argentina (B. Leo) as always all that your works are perfect, you are the best artist in this, tell me do you have this for sale?
CONGRATULATIONS DAZ!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you buy the blaster from 'sidewinder' I will happily paint and weather it for you.

Gauntlet moulds are finished, I'm just deciding how the kits will be supplied, then I can update my website with the info.

DAZ

Hello Daz, I am Leonardo Gazzia from Argentina (B. Leo) as always all that your works are perfect, you are the best artist in this, tell me do you have this for sale? and like XJPILOT told, the world your GAUNTLETS waits, when these would be for sale? we wait answer!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS DAZ!!!!!

Missed this thread, good unearthing in my opinion (y)

Very nice paint job Daz, makes me angry that i couldnt order my blaster from sidewinder this month, maybe next month :(......but then again i am waiting on a set of gloves and cod peice from you Daz, cant wait (y)

Steve

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back