My old and new armor

Nice work... How many sets of armor have you made?

Well, let me stop and count ! LOL.

1. my first set
2. upgrade to first set
3. my second set
4. upgrade to second set
5. my oldest sons set
6. my youngest sons set
7. my ex wife's set
8. my brother frist set
9. my brother's second set

It's actually more like 5 made at my hands alone. I assisted with both of my brothers sets and then teh upgrades to my 2 sets. The upgrades were basically complete rebuilds. Throw another 1/2 dozen helmets into the mix as well!

nice updates, I'm really likeing this!
while I like the classic bucket better then the melee one, it's still very cool!!!
keep up the good work! and I hope you feel better!

thanks for the kind words all. here are a couple pix from my latest troop at the fanboys premiere tuesday night. i have the new upper body armor on, new kama, new girthbelt, took the emiter nozzle off the gun, weathered the gun, changed the scope on my gun, add "fins" to the gun, wore my mask as my new gypsyboy bucket was ready yet and i added collar armor/neck gaurd....

l_75ac1701301b4706a9d6330bc92fc438.jpg

l_306db4a41a0c4fcdb9f648f1946dab88.jpg

l_70393935a0de4a8cbeb0e0bc228fed69.jpg

l_dacb5025efa547429756168d64af6a32.jpg

i have a few changes to make to the kit as it stands now. i'm about 85% done with the new gypsyboy helmet which i hope to finish in the next day or 2. also, i;m going to enlarge the right shoulder plate as i feel it'd too small. finally, i'm going to drop the lower ab pplate and redo the upper ab plate.

the longterm mod is to eventually do new knee's.

It's great for giving Keldabe Kisses!

The right ear is actually a modded stud finder, the left ear has a digital recorder embedded into the standard Fett earcap and the keyslots were cut out and replaced with a cheap track phone.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back