My old and new armor

Alrighty, here are some pix of my A'den 3.0 armor on it's first test run today at the California Comic Con...

100_6169.JPG

100_6171.JPG

100_6196.JPG

here's a little update on my kit... my completed crushgauntlets!

i should be suiting up again in a week or two for new pix. i changed my right shoulder armor and am currently building a couple new abplates and making some alterations to the method of closure on my vest.

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

Ok...that's interesting, yet really cool, that they dont hamper mobility at all...
They look awesome!!! I love all the Tandy items I see in them!!! Yay for Tandy!!!:cheers

o really? i had no idea they even sold them! i actually get them from hot topic. ya know, the freak store in the mall where all the goth and emo kids hang out! lol

Lol!!! yeah, tandy has them!!! Hot Topic, that's classic!!! :lol:lol::lol:

Be like a mando; shop at Hot Topic!:rolleyes:wacko:lol:

They're awesome Jaing, wherever you got the stuff from!!!
:cheers

Absolutly... I take it you're doing a custom and not a Fett? If that's the case, learn what you can from overall construction and paint techniques here at TDH. But, if you're building a custom, www.mandalorianmercs.com should be your home! Stop in there, check out all the completed pieces and the WIP threads. Also, check out all the tutorials. Then, use the Mando maker to put your design down and start building!

I would suggest that you take your time. There's no hurry. With time and upgrades, your skills will improve and you will end up with a set more like you initially envisioned. My first set took about 8 months to build. The newest set of plates of made for my newest kit took 3 days and look 100 fold better.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back