evolutiontoysshop anyone buy from them

bikerfett

New Hunter
Specifically I am looking at the Jango Vest. ANyone have one how nice is it. A review is basically what I am looking for.

Thanx Chris

I have their machined darts and toe spikes for Fett. I like them, reasonable price for metal parts. Not sure about their soft parts. They are very willing to talk to you about stuff too if you think they need to improve the way someting looks before you buy it.

That eBay member is also a member here. I can't think of his screen name off the top of my head but he was doing a jango flight suit run not too long ago.

Hi ... yes .. im a member here ! im Gabriel ... and if any have a questions about the Vest please tell me ... and remember that the price for friends are 60 ! tailored and you can choose the colour (black or blue):)

I just got my vest today from Evolution Toys Shop. I sent them the measurements, and low and behold, it is too short. I was guaranteed to have it before the 22nd, and i got it yesterday instead. So they were late and cut it wrong, other than that, it is a nice looking vest, nicely made from the looks of it. I can send you pictures if you want? And what I paid for it. If you order from them, order it a little longer.

I just got my vest today from Evolution Toys Shop. I sent them the measurements, and low and behold, it is too short. I was guaranteed to have it before the 22nd, and i got it yesterday instead. So they were late and cut it wrong, other than that, it is a nice looking vest, nicely made from the looks of it. I can send you pictures if you want? And what I paid for it. If you order from them, order it a little longer.

My girlfriend has been dealing with Gabriel from evolutions too,his work is good although they did the same for my ROTJ softpart .....the flightsuit was smaller then than the measurements my girlfriend gave and the vest and neck seal well ...somehow they sent the wrong colour in which was a kind of olive green colour :cry...but then my girlfriend told Gabriel of the problem on the vest and such in which he sent another vest and neck seal ....and low and behold another wrong colour !! and this time it was silver/grey colour hmmm..dunno how they got mistaken for white on ROTJ vest and neck seal being silver/grey...in the end my Girlfriend gave up and ordered me another vest and neck seal from Gabriel which turned out great and in the correct colour of white,however i took it to my local steamstress and got them to modify the velcro on the back of the vest and got it fitted with a zip (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
..hello stormshadow,
thanks for your interesst on my avatar. but .... it would be better if u could ask for use. in cause of the copyright. thx a lot!

..hello stormshadow,
thanks for your interesst on my avatar. but .... it would be better if u could ask for use. in cause of the copyright. thx a lot!

Hello AdmFrancis
let me see now ive had this avatar since i joined and im ment to be taking your avatar,hmmm intresting that im sure ,going thur the lists of all the current members on here for 1 lame avatar ....if i supposedly took your avatar then why havent you metioned this befor !!!!!! :D

Hello AdmFrancis
let me see now ive had this avatar since i joined and im ment to be taking your avatar,hmmm intresting that im sure ,going thur the lists of all the current members on here for 1 lame avatar ....if i supposedly took your avatar then why havent you metioned this befor !!!!!! :D

he's been here since 2005...

good for him Wolfie but is still dont mean i took his avatar ,i have got better things to do than go around taking some dude avatar ...***!! :angry

but that is just it, its HIM that is in the avatar LOL. its an actual picture of him, in his costume from his photoshoot. :lol:lol:

which, btw, is freaking AWESOME.

Im Happy that your problem was fixed ! ... sometimes is a problem when the users takes his own measures to make the vest or another part ... but for this i try ever to stay in contact for any problem:)

My girlfriend has been dealing with Gabriel from evolutions too,his work is good although they did the same for my ROTJ softpart .....the flightsuit was smaller then than the measurements my girlfriend gave and the vest and neck seal well ...somehow they sent the wrong colour in which was a kind of olive green colour :cry...but then my girlfriend told Gabriel of the problem on the vest and such in which he sent another vest and neck seal ....and low and behold another wrong colour !! and this time it was silver/grey colour hmmm..dunno how they got mistaken for white on ROTJ vest and neck seal being silver/grey...in the end my Girlfriend gave up and ordered me another vest and neck seal from Gabriel which turned out great and in the correct colour of white,however i took it to my local steamstress and got them to modify the velcro on the back of the vest and got it fitted with a zip (y)

Im Happy that your problem was fixed ! ... sometimes is a problem when the users takes his own measures to make the vest or another part ... but for this i try ever to stay in contact for any problem:)

nice one gaby.
however i do like your metal details for fett parts,they rock :)
if possible you could correct your armour to more screen accurate on frame size as your is a little small on the chest !!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back