URGENT: Bounty Hunter boot LAST CHANCE!!!

Just making sure Mark that you have me on the list. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
those that don't get this will be sorry when We see Boba in Episode three....

I just emailed The Disturbance. Count me in on these

crisisfilms,
you should deffinently get a pair of these, cause if you don't you will by kicking yourself in the ass later. this is your chance, go for it, buy the boots.;)

Man... I WISH I had the money to buy 3 or 4 extra pairs of them for "later". ;)

I already have one pair, so the pair that I've promised to buy will give me 2 pair - one to wear, and one as a reserve.

You guys that have signed up already (or are thinking about it) might want to consider buying extra pairs. Think of it as an "investment"... ;)

Mark emailed me, i told him that the exchange rate is bad for us Canadians...but i want them so bad that i HAD to do it!!

i was going to work on the jumpsuit & vest first...but Mark came a knockin!!

These boots are the only way to go!! unless you like Proppalace!! :moon

Sixx

I REALLY want these, but I just bought a jet pack, so I have NO money left. :cry :cry I know I'm gonna kill myself later cause of this. :cry

I think that we should not accept any new members un less the buy these shoes!! :D

Sixx

If you have not sent Mark an email let him know so he has a difinitive number to get to work on our boots. Ive already sent him my conformation (#10). For those new individuals and those who have not dropped him a personal line (cheng2@cox.net) lets get to email-en so we know its a go. These things are sweet and hopefully we can still get them b/c I know I sure dont want to make them.

:D i'm #9 on the list (email alias) and i'm extemely happy to be getting a pair of these amazing quality bounty hunter boots! (y)
-Ron

Email sent to Mark - I hope I can get these . . .

Take Care Friends . . .

John

I have a question about these boots. what theme are they in I mean is there a diff in boba's boots from esb or rotj? lucky me I'll be getting a pair my sweetheart is paying for them :)

Bear

Bear - to my knowledge, differences in the boots between ESB and ROTJ are negligible. Of course, I *could* be entirely WRONG... :D

I'm not an expert on this part of the costume by ANY means. Maybe someone with more extensive knowledge on this subject will enlighten us. ;)

I think probably the only differences are in weathering, etc. :)

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back