*Official* Post your web links

Here's mine

www.StarWarsHelmets.com

Its about, errr Helmets

(and Armor and costumes)

Jez
tk275link3sm.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are all awesome webdesigners.....I totally suck ai it but I put a site up to show the pics of my costume and my pics from the trip to Cancun. I won the trip with my costume in a Halloween contest...thanks Boba....

http://members.rogers.com/jasonmc/

J-ROCK

http://www.zamiam.com
and http://www.pix.zamiam.com

j-rock your page is frankly, quite nice :D

Just bought my domain name recently, but...
I am the master webpage slacker! :lol: Haven't done crap since last oh i dunno... August? Haven't linked my pages either. And, all the banners I have been hoping to link, man-- forget about it!

Oh btw-"webpaging for dummies" is how I got started. I only read like 1/4th of the book. And ironically, I only did things outta necessity :D Cause people couldn't download pix I had from emails and it was tons faster to make a page than to email everyone on my lists. Impatience leads to webpaging...webpaging leads to...:confused

Man, I don't know anything about html, you guys have some awesome sites!
Slight hijack:
Know of any newbie programs out there that You can build webpages on? PM me if you want

Baddblood wrote:

Man, I don't know anything about html, you guys have some awesome sites!
Slight hijack:
Know of any newbie programs out there that You can build webpages on? PM me if you want

Frontpage is great for starting out.It is very simple to use My website sucks now because I had to get a new computer and no longer have frontpage on it.

I guess I'll throw mine into the mix.
It also has little to do with costuming,
but MUCH to do with movies! It's going to
be the launch pad of my up-and-coming
successful business (I hope :))...

www.themoviesanctum.com

And BTW, if anyone's interested in what's
there (which are currently available), by
all means drop me a line.

Ok...enough of my shameless plug to myself!

Not dead yet

(Julia, funny I don't run into you more often out here in hyperspace. That's great elf craft you have there. Wonderful creations, a source of inspiration for me.)

I made myself my first banner this weekend. Simple as it is, it was hard to create for myself. When working for other folks, I have no problem pulling a graphic together. But somehow--probably not a real mystery here--I find personal work the most daunting.

This banner represents one aspect of our web galleries. Click the banner to reveal the whole. Click the signature to go directly to my costuming and prop related galleries.

Enjoy,
Thomas

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back