ESB Blaster Scratch-Built#2.

Studio Fett

Active Hunter
This is my 2nd attempt at building an ESB blaster from scratch. Here are the results, I need to do a few things to make it complete, such as the sling, holes in the flash tube, etc...

Later today (hopefully) I will post the progress pics and give credit to anyone that supplied me with any parts/templates.

I Mostly just eyed everything and based it upon pictures that I found on TDH and the web I tried to work from templates, but I guess I am some what retarded in that aspect.

DSC07042.JPG

DSC07044.JPG

DSC07043.JPG

DSC07045.JPG

Thanks for looking and thanks to everyone that helped out...credits coming soon!!!

G-Fett

Last edited by a moderator:
In a word...CRUD!!!! Why did I go and buy one when the guy with seriously mad skills is ten miles from me!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!

Trust me buying one is the rational thing to do, this is not accurate by far, and I almost lost my sanity a few times... thanks for the hatin' bruv.

G

He means the greebs on the stalk are suppose to be misalined, one plug should be slightly higher than another... gol look at my blaster or movie stills.

Thanks Mojo, where was this pic when I was doing all this? Geez!! What about the other side? Should they be lined up with this side and offset? Appreciate ya!

G-Fett

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back