2nd armor set (updates now in last post!)

Hellhounds

Active Hunter
This first post is now going to be where I up my new pictures.

UPDATE!!

So I haven't been able to finish my vest but it's close. I need to weather it and possibly dye it. But I've got my chest, ab, and diamond armor attached so I thought I'd try my stuff on. Alot of my stuff isn't finished and doesn't have the correct way to attach them yet but most of this will be done this week. In the picture I didn't have my RF on my helmet at the time and on my gauntlets I didn't have my flamethrower attached yet. I have gloves on the way. I already have my cape but didn't have any way to attach it yet. Be kind as this is just a test fitting hahaha.

p.s. the shoulder bells and collar were held on by tape and kept falling off when trying to take the picture haha.
DSC02166.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
quick update on what I'm doing now. I'm working with the cod right now. kind of a pain to get the right shape but it's working out not too bad. It's heavy cause of how thick the styrene is but it'll be nice when it's done. heres what I have so far.

IMG00172.gif

IMG00173.gif

IMG00174.gif

Hey,

That cod looks great!

My only suggestion, and I'm definitely no expert, but doesn't the two rectangular pieces have fileted edges?

update 10/12! cod is getting close to being done for the main shaping. After I'm done with filling the small holes I'm going to put the dent in the front then paint!

DSC01916.gif

DSC01919.gif

DSC01917.gif

Thanks guys. For all the dents I used a heat gun and made the certain spot softer. I then took a towel and pressed on the back to keep the shape and used a round object to make the dents. Then ran the armor under cold water to cool it down fast.
Thanks for the compliments. It keeps driving me to do better.

Update. I've gotten a few more things and have quit a bit coming and in the works. I'm currently making boxes for a functional ammo belt. The vest is coming along and should be done this week. Gauntlets will be on their way soon and I'll be messing with those. So here is what I have so far.

11-6-083.gif

Looking really good so far bruv... (y)
Don't de afraid to dirty the knees up a little ;)

yea I have a lot of weathering to do and a lot more color to add. I'm waiting on that till I can get the right colors.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back