Small ESB Rifle Sling Run

99centTaco

Active Hunter
Ok guys, while I'm working on my Ammo belts my buddy Anthony is freed up and will start making some more of my ESB slings. I've gotten lots of requests in the past month so if you still need one let me know. Price is $35 shipped to US and $40 shipped outside US. (Also I think someone ordered one awhile back and night not have gotten it, it might have been from the Chris and Pam donation run, if that was you and you still haven't gotten it just let me know and I'll have Anthony redo it.) Thanks guys and thanks to Art for the photo of my sling.
esb_strapcopy.gif

Paypal is centtaco@satx.rr.com

1. Fett Dad - Shipped
2. Escho34 - Shipped
3. Xfettx - Shipped
4. Tinstar5541 - Shipped
5. Gator - Shipped
6. RangerChet - Shipped
7. R.P. McMurphy - Complete, will ship out with belt
8. Gator - Shipped
9. RangerChet - Shipped
10. Mckenic - Shipped
11. Sadious - Shipped
12. FlukeStarbucker - Shipped
13. Scooter - Shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
PM's replied to. Anthony and I will be going to Tandy this afternoon to pick up supplies for this run and for my others. So we will be taking payments tonight. I will post up my new pp email in the first post later tonight. thanks.

Ok guys the paypal address to send payments to is in the first post just about the list. We have the supplies in now and are accepting payments. We are going to begin doing slings tonight.

got mine today, and ya, you guys will love it...dont have it on yet, but will post a pic like my buds did showing it off!! totally an awesome touch for your blaster....(y) thanks Taco!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back