Starting new custom Mando

RaithArran

New Hunter
Ok, so i'm gonna do a new custom mando and I am going to make some of the armor and buy some of it. But, i'm not sure about my color scheme or if I want the kama, so just post any suggestions or comments you have.

Attachments

• First armor idea..bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 505
Last edited by a moderator:
Someone mentioned in another thread that red and black are popular colours, Maybe you should try some other colour combos if you want to be unique :)

And maybe creating a your own type of armour as well, since everybody has the Boba/Jango armour on their chest. Unless that's what your going for?

I like the Kama idea, not too many people are doing that.

Keep it up mate and you will find something you like.:)

I made it using mandomaker, so thats why it is a jango/boba chestplate and i like the idead for a red trim. As for colors i'm still open to different ideas, but I like red and black. If you have any color combos you would suggest, then do tell.

I would say go with multiple colors. Put some stripes and accents in there! Mandomaker is a great tool but unfortunately it doesn't allow you to draw customizations (yet).

it's funny actually, red/black was such a popular color combination when mandos were first being built that now people shy away from using them and they're actually starting to become more unique

Ok, I went and did some new colors in mando maker, so here goes. Post any comments or suggestions.

Attachments

• ugh still really annoying.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 459
For me, I like the all black. Though that's basically what I'm going for with mine, except I have some green in there to break it up a notch.

I agree that we do see a fair bit of black and red, though it does look good so I see no harm in using it. Being a custom is all about your own identity and taste and incorperating that into your armor. If you like black with red then go for it buddy.

If you have played The Force Unleashed, I think Chop'aa Notimo would be good to go as. The colours are red, black and gold or yellow. No rangefinder. He wears a duster and has a staff like Boba Fett holiday special. Have a look on the net. You might like it.
I think he got a good description on Wookie to about him. Good luck on your decision.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back