Looking for Slave Leia parts...& waiting for the grief I'll catch!

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
NO, THE COSTUME'S NOT FOR ME!!!:D...but for those of you who got excited thinking it was...your sick individuals!:eek::lol:

My brother's girlfriend wants to be Slave Leia this Halloween and is looking for a decent quality costume. I'm pretty much looking for every part.(y)

If desired, you can PM me the contact info of who the various sellers are.

Thanks & bring it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also be interested in info for my gf. She made the mistake of getting one of the new Rubies costumes... I told her to let me do some research on it before she bought it, but she got it before I could. I was not surprised with the quality (or lack thereof) when I found out it was made by Rubies. Very sloppy sewing and shoddy craftsmanship. Looks NOTHING like the picture on the package.

That LMB site looks awesome, but their complete set is $325. Not all that bad, since they look great. But it's too late for this years Halloween. Wish I knew about that site earlier.

if it's just for halloween, the rubies might not be bad. how to put this delicately? the average viewer will be more interested in the exposed skin *around* the costume than the costume itself ;)

i made a quick one for my wife once out of crayola model magic clay, copper wire, some scrap plastic and acrylic paint. not super accurate, but probably more so than the rubies.

now, if this is a repeat thing, a better one is in order.

I know she has at least 4 sets of the resin parts painted and ready to go. It is not the complete costume, but it is most of the major pieces.

You better not post pics of you in the outfit..we all know it's for you! :lol:

Sorry but you called it and I didn't want to let you down that someone would give you grief. :cheers

You better not post pics of you in the outfit..we all know it's for you! :lol:

Sorry but you called it and I didn't want to let you down that someone would give you grief. :cheers

You know the old saying, "if you've got it flaunt it!" However in this case I doubt this is what they had in mind. I know!!!...I can use it for my Rebel Legion application since they didn't accept my clone! If they'll accept female Anakins, I think It'd be sexist on their part to say "NO" to a male Slave Leia!(y)...so that only leaves one thing to decide...who's willing to be the photographer!:D

I'll send a PM to Mirax. Thanks guys.(y)

I can use it for my Rebel Legion application since they didn't accept my clone! If they'll accept female Anakins, I think It'd be sexist on their part to say "NO" to a male Slave Leia!(y)...so that only leaves one thing to decide...who's willing to be the photographer!:D

hey, i didn't deny it... i just said i needed a shot of the back.

and submit all the slave leias you want... i only look at clones! ;)

Yeah, it has not been accepted because of the need for one particular photo that's not even necessary for 501st acceptance. I don't mind, I'll take the photos when the opportunity arrises. But I'll be sure to get a back shot if I do the Slave Leia!:lol:

You know the old saying, "if you've got it flaunt it!" However in this case I doubt this is what they had in mind. I know!!!...I can use it for my Rebel Legion application since they didn't accept my clone! If they'll accept female Anakins, I think It'd be sexist on their part to say "NO" to a male Slave Leia!(y)...so that only leaves one thing to decide...who's willing to be the photographer!:D

slavelorenzo2copy.jpg

:lol:lol::lol:lol::lol: I just saw that for the first time right now!...maybe I won't put it on and shoot some pics!:eek::lol:

this thread made me think of this:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back