The Force Unleashed Launch in Iceland.

mobius

Well-Known Hunter
The Force Unleashed Launch in Iceland. (TV show link)

I saw this ad in the morning paper yesterday morning after I came home form my nightshift. It was from BT computers and it was announcing the launch of StarWars TFU at a midnight opening. And there was a Highlight, best costume awards.

I though hey I want this cam but here in Iceland it is 90$, I know after the financial market here in Iceland took a fall some months ago and the our currency fell everything cost more. Enough of that.

I decided to don My ESB vader hoping that I could atleast win the game for my PS3.

Well I went down there dressed up behind a building with the aid of my brother.

When I came in the store was not full but maybe 100 people and they all cheered and clapped. Then there was about an hours time of posing.

Then the host of a tv show called GAME TV approached me and told me that I won and I got a PSP limited edition and 2 games. Battlegrounds and TFU. But only wanted TFU for PS3 but hey I won. Here are some pics.
SH106651.jpg

SH106659.jpg

SH106649.jpg

The rest can me seen here.
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/mobiustdh/Star Wars The Force unleashed/

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

That is a really nice Vader! Well deserved win!
Enjoy the game - Im avoiding it like the plague as its my birthday present for Wednesday :)

Well done again!

Dave

Wow. They've got electric in Iceland? :lol: :p ;)

You look awsome mate! And your pose.....Well, there your pose anyway! :lol: :p ;) :)

Ok the show aired tonight and it was cool seeing oneself in gear. It is ofcourse in Icelandic so you better brush up on that.

He asked me if I was able to do a lot of fighting in the costume. I told him that I´ve seen when they thest fact from fiction, (they sometimes have a segment where they are crawling through airducts, hiding in trashcans and so one, things that are usualy done in computer games. I told him that you don´t do a lot of fighting in this costume.

Well here is the link, the segment with the midnight opening is at 3:40.
http://skjarinn.is/einn/veftivi/game_tivi/766/?autostart=True

Woah!

New Golden Axe game on the way!!! W00t!

Nice segment BTW - it must indeed be a thrill to see yourself on TV! Well done mate - and again great costume!

And thanks for giving the world the most perfect beings ever - Icelandic women! Drool! Yummy!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back