My Briareos(Appleseed) Helmet

I'm 6'1" 220 lbs. You deffinately need the shoulder armor to help with proportion. It'll look even better when I get some football shoulder pads to attach my armor to. Also I'd like to get some heavy boots with lifts to give me even greater hieght. I also want to instal see thru black fabric or something to hide my face better.
lookin good there Russ.

was wondering how tall are u - was mucking abt with my lid today - and I dont think I will pull off a Bri cossie - i look kinda bobble-headed at the moment.

lookin forward to ur Bri full build :D

Nate

I also want to instal see thru black fabric or something to hide my face better.

Why not taking any kind of darker glas, as e.g. Boba Visor or Vader eyes?

If you make the inner of the helmet in black, there´s no face to bee seen anymore.

just as a hint. :)

Manuel

was wondering abt reflective tint on mine

Russ mate - can u pm me the costing for the LED set up as well pls. Gives me something to shoot for in terms of savings :D

Nate

Briareos forearm armor ready to mold.

arm1.jpg

arm2.jpg

arm3.jpg

That'll be a little more difficult. May sculpt the chest, part it out as urethane skin backed with foam. The weird jacket/harness thingy may have to be custom fab leather jacket/vest. Any suggestions?
nice.

wot u thinking of doing from point of view of chest armour and that werid jacket he wears?

Nate

I finally got my hot toys 1/6 model - so been worrying abt the jacket thingee.
got a local lass here who does a lot on anime cosplay and is used to the soft bits (kinda of like a UK based amateur ladysewforus ;P) - gonna take it up with her wot is a good option. Custom leather is gonna quite expensive I think. was thinkin more the "wet suit" material - and moddin it

Nate

Hey guys, I'm offering these kits for a limited time, right out of the mold, for $300 plus shipping. These WILL need clean up. There is a seam line that needs to be sanded and filled, center eye can be left in or cut out, seam line around the ears will need sanding, and there may be some small air bubbles to be filled. A novice at this can do the clean up in about 4 hours. I sell these ready to paint for $400, but, I'm willing to drop the price if you are willing to do the work. Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks, Russell

Finally finished the prototype mold for the forearm armor, and got my first part. Looks good but I want to clean it up really good and remold it, so I don't have to that work over when I make more parts. Pics to come soon of the cleaned part.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back