My Briareos(Appleseed) Helmet

very nice progress Russ. I found the ur head-next-to-helmet shot really useful too.
yeesh - that got to be the neatest mold casing I have ever seen!

*waits patiently with popcorn*

cant wait to see the finished product!

It's what I do. thanks for the props! The key to making good parts is making good molds.
very nice progress Russ. I found the ur head-next-to-helmet shot really useful too.
yeesh - that got to be the neatest mold casing I have ever seen!

*waits patiently with popcorn*

cant wait to see the finished product!

that looks like a rly cool. I remember going to the premiere for the most recent appleseed movie at Wondercon. I walked out like 30mins in... not rly a fan, but your work is fantastic.

Updates. seam line determined. clay wall built. silicone print coat applied.

structure.jpg

clay wall.jpg

print coat.jpg

Here is an example of the light(s). This one is yellow(only one I have right now) and is not lit in the pic but the light kit will be green or red. It's a LED. 7 lights will be in the light kit. 5 in front, 2 in back. The one for the center eye will be placed behind the clear lense and be detachable for when you want to wear it and see through it. Will be attached to a portable power source. This light kit will be available in the finished helm price, and for those who want the raw cast I'll include it for my cost.
hey Russ - that some mighty fine work man.
was wondering wot u have sourced for the lenses?

Nate

light.jpg

Russ,

Am riding drag on the work you done so far on this but sweet mother of all things great...awesome work!!!

I want one!

Stay safe,

Tim.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back