STAR WARS FAN DAYS II in Dallas Texas

Can we get a roll call list? :D

Oh, and I'll remind everyone at the show, but please look for the Hasbro display of their Millennium Falcon toy and take the mobile phone survey to enter to win it! Why, you ask?? Because it's my job! :lol:

I'm partnering with Hasbro to do some basic behavioral research on Star Wars fans and their toy collecting. The survey is totally SMS-text based -- meaning you opt in via a text message and answer all the questions through a series of text messages back and forth with our platform. There will be a large sign next to the display with instructions and one person who completes the survey will be selected at random to win!

So, help a brother out and take the survey!

See ya there!
C

Can we get a roll call list? :D

Oh, and I'll remind everyone at the show, but please look for the Hasbro display of their Millennium Falcon toy and take the mobile phone survey to enter to win it! Why, you ask?? Because it's my job! :lol:

I'm partnering with Hasbro to do some basic behavioral research on Star Wars fans and their toy collecting. The survey is totally SMS-text based -- meaning you opt in via a text message and answer all the questions through a series of text messages back and forth with our platform. There will be a large sign next to the display with instructions and one person who completes the survey will be selected at random to win!

So, help a brother out and take the survey!

See ya there!
C

Cool... will do...(y)
Philip Wise told me Ron was gonna be there from Hasbro?? The maker of the Original 1980'S Falcon, and the new one that was just released....is that correct??

Possibly -- not certain. I've been speaking with Derryl DePriest, the brand guy, but not sure who is going to be there beyond that.

Cool... will do...(y)
Philip Wise told me Ron was gonna be there from Hasbro?? The maker of the Original 1980'S Falcon, and the new one that was just released....is that correct??

Madmartigan! I will be there and TDH is using Darth Millers Boba at the table with (dumroll) My JP!!!! complete with your JP hooks!!! :D

What time can we get in there on Saturday morning? Or can we?

I have a ton of ****...including a prototype 2-3-2 r2 that I just got. It's being shipped today and hopefully should arrive by Friday!

Also just got a local guy to bring his gold 3po.

Should be cool!

What time can we get in there on Saturday morning? Or can we?

I have a ton of ****...including a prototype 2-3-2 r2 that I just got. It's being shipped today and hopefully should arrive by Friday!

Also just got a local guy to bring his gold 3po.

Should be cool!

as early as 9AM Saturday... I'll be there by then. (y)

Does that mean I could, in theory, just wheel my trunk in and get dressed on site? Maybe just wear the dirty jumpsuit and look like an unsavory transient?? Then I'd have all the help I need to get ready. lol

And that means I don't have to compete with DM's suit actually walking around! Cool. :D

as early as 9AM Saturday... I'll be there by then. (y)

what is everyone going as? (or, lemme rephrase that..how many boba's and jangos am i gonna see lol?)

No armor for me this time. I'll probably just wear my new Leia-print corset, since I have to be at work at 4pm (easier to change out of than any of my costumes).

If y'all need help setting up, I can be a part of the 9am crew.

That's what you said LAST year. :)

and we were there early..;) remember, was the FETT for the breakfast..:D

Does that mean I could, in theory, just wheel my trunk in and get dressed on site? Maybe just wear the dirty jumpsuit and look like an unsavory transient?? Then I'd have all the help I need to get ready. lol

And that means I don't have to compete with DM's suit actually walking around! Cool. :D

and sure... just let us know you're there and we can certainly help you get ready.(y)

I think this calls for a GROUP PHOTO?????

Based on the times of some of the Q&A's I think 1:00PM SHARP is a GOOD time for GROUP picture. ??? NO?

Next best time would be at 4:00PM

thoughts?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back